If you are a grade 12 learner, please bookmark this page as we will be adding mathematical literacy resources and sites here for you to prepare for the end of year exams.
Online site with lessons and resources
- STEM Lockdown school Mathslit online lessons
Daily live lessons at 15:00 on Zoom
- e-Classroom Mathslit (English) (Afrikaans)
- 2Enable (the whole curriculum broken down into topics with videos, Just register and start working through all the topics)
- FS-IBP Online 2.0 (A Range of topics with video lessons)
- Mindset video lessons for grade 12
- Esme Buytenhuys Youtube Grade 12 mathslit video lessons
- Cambridge University Press Grade 12 support packs (also see their free access to textbooks)
- WCED Term 1 revision Programme ( Finances and data handling)
Topical learning pathways and programmes
If you want to do revision or work through the curriculum topics, you can make use of the sites above and create your won learning pathway or revision programme. here is a few sites were it is already laid out for you!
- DBE Second chance site (Topics, videos, audio, papers)
- Eastern Cape Grade 12 learning programme
- WCED Term 2 Gr 12 Learners programme (check site for updates)
- Netwerk 24 Afrikaanse Lesse vir Wiskundige geletterheid (check site for updates)
Texbooks and study guides:
- Via Africa Mathematical Literacy Study guide (Free)
- Grade 12 (FET)Bright Ideas MATHEMATICAL LITERACY Revision Booklet. Download here
- More free study guides : DBE Study guides:
- To see all the available textbooks for mathslit for grade 12, see here.
Exam papers and memos
Mobile Maths literacy apps